Friday, February 6, 2009

Asin have never a boyfriend


Just like any other girl Ghajini fame Asin always desired that her dream lover to propose her at Eiffel Tower in Paris. Apparently her dream came true when her director Vipul Shah incorporated such scene in London dreams.

This southern beauty is all claims to be single and not ready to mingle. Interestingly Asin is Filmfare’s Valentine special cover girl.

When we asked this cover girl about the Eiffel Tower scene which Vipul got incorporated for her in London Dreams. Aisn corrects, “Sorry to disappoint everybody.

The proposal scene in front of the Eiffel Tower was director Vipul Shah’s idea. It is not because I had a desire somebody to propose me but it was completely his idea.”

She continues, “He got that scene incorporated because it was a part of the story and Paris being a romantic city; it was thought that the scene would look good there.”

Speaking about special person in her life she says, “The only man in my life currently is my dad, who handles my career. I have never had a boyfriend.”

Labels: , ,